Services & Amenities
A Cozy, Home-like Atmosphere
Generous Living Space
- A rich studio apartment has a private bath, with wheelchair accessible shower and bench
- Cathedral ceilings in common areas and lots of natural light make WestWind a comfortable and relaxing place to live.
- Big Screen T.V. for Monday Night Football, Wii Video Games and Movies. Outings to local attractions in wheelchair accessible van.
- Designed for younger, active people. From the library and shopping to music concerts and lake trips, residents choose from an engaging and meaningful schedule of events. Home exercises and skill building groups offered to enhance and build life skills and maintain improved mobility and muscle strength.
Friendly Professional Staff
- Available around the clock to assist tenants with medications and personal care needs. All staffs receive additional specialized training in crisis prevention intervention and redirection techniques. Staff members at WestWind are trained to recognize and carry out an effective plan to assist with unique behaviors associated with traumatic brain injuries and associated mental health issues. Registered Nurse on staff and available 24 hours a day.**For more information about specific services, please download our WestWind Uniform Disclosure Agreement or
WestWind Residency Agreement.
Great Home-Style Cooking
- Meals individually prepared in our professional kitchen.